Enerfin Resources Company was founded in 1986 and is a privately held natural gas and crude oil midstream “field services” business. Enerfin, through its affiliated midstream operating entities, is an owner and operator of natural gas midstream assets, including wellhead gathering pipelines, compression, treating, processing and dehydration facilities. In 2017, Enerfin entered the crude oil and petroleum liquids midstream business to complement its natural gas midstream business. We currently have midstream operating locations in Oklahoma, Texas and Louisiana.
As a growth-oriented midstream natural gas and crude company, Enerfin focuses on its producer customers by:
- Delivering exceptional gas and oil midstream field services 24/7.
- Responding to their project developments through system expansions while enhancing operating efficiencies.
- Installing crude oil gathering, storage and transmission facilities leveraging existing gas midstream assets when possible.
- Constructing water gathering & disposal systems.
- Acquiring and/or building new gas and oil midstream infrastructure in emerging oil and gas growth areas.
Enerfin’s midstream operating affiliates include the following:
- Enerfin Resources Company
- Enerfin Resources I Limited Partnership
- Enerfin Resources II-92 Limited Partnership
- Enerfin Resources Northwest Limited Partnership
- Enerfin Field Services LLC
- Enerfin Gathering LLC
- Enerfin Pipeline LLC