Manager Facilities & Pipeline Construction
- Manages and supervises many aspects of project facility planning and implementation, including materials & equipment procurement, and construction installation of natural gas and petro. liquids pipelines, compression, dehydration, condensate capture, pipeline pigging facilities, pumps, measurement equipment, vessels/tanks and related facilities,
- Coordinates the process of assembling facilities and pipelines budgets for project planning and assessment and project AFE preparation,
- Procures materials & supplies for new and existing pipeline and facilities construction activities as coordinated with Sr. Manager, Engineering and Operations Depts.,
- Coordinates & reports all daily gas and/or petro. liquids facilities and pipeline construction activities to management,
- Coordinate with management in overseeing project costs, budgets, timelines and problem resolution related to multiple projects,
- Supervise and coordinate with appropriate personnel, including contract personnel, on multiple projects,
- Coordinate or assist with other midstream projects, including pipeline relocations, as directed by management,
- Provides leadership, takes responsibility & manages in a professional and trustworthy manner at all times,
- Provides training & adequate oversight of subordinates to ensure safe operating practices,
- Communicates with operations management and personnel, producer/customers, landowners and others regarding area projects and construction activities,
- Adheres to all company policies & procedures; ensures same compliance by subordinates,
- Reports any violations or concerns regarding policies/procedures or training, to manager,
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned by Sr. Manager.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 years of gas pipeline and facilities O&M and construction experience.
- Demonstrated ability to take “ownership”; be responsible, prudent & trustworthy with company resources.
- Must possess effective verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Should possess good organization skills, including planning & scheduling tasks & projects.
- Must be able to multi-task; handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a “team” player with ability to work with all company personnel & customers.
- Demonstrated leadership skills & ability to supervise company & contract personnel.
- Must possess a sense of urgency, discipline & focus in accomplishing company goals.
- Demonstrated “pro-active” self-starter & ability to motivate subordinates.
- Knowledge & understanding of gas measurement, dehydration & treating facilities.
- Should possess good understanding of all pipeline & OSHA regulatory requirements.
- Must possess good computer skills (eg: Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Travel to field locations throughout the Company operations including Oklahoma, Texas & Louisiana
- Possess excellent Motor Vehicle Record. Must be available to respond to emergencies associated with projects 24/7.