The primary role will be to provide versatile administrative support for the company’s field operations office. The successful candidate will be professional, team-oriented, punctual, reliable, pro-active and willing to take on new challenges.
- Answer phones, screen and route calls, take and distribute messages
- Responsible for information flow through e-mail, facsimile, scanning, and copying
- Oversee the distribution and collection of all incoming and outgoing mail; stuff and seal envelopes, apply postage.
- Prepare labels and packages for overnight mail delivery
- Maintain office supplies, monitor inventory, place orders, verifying receipt, stock items
- Maintain office equipment; call for repairs, monitor equipment, and initialize work orders
- Review for accuracy payroll timesheets and related paperwork for transmittal to corporate.
- Maintain accurate vacation and sick time tracking records for field personnel.
- Code/voucher A/P invoices and Expense Reports: review for accuracy, obtain approvals and prepare for transmittal to corporate.
- Maintain daily/monthly reports and spreadsheets to include AFE cost tracking, SCADA Report, gas loss and other various spreadsheets.
- Maintain Right-of-Way files and perform file research upon request.
- Perform other administrative office duties as requested by manager.
- Office administration/Office Manager experience
- Working knowledge of general administrative processes
- Strong initiative and customer service focus
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and handle multiple task simultaneously
- Flexible with changing priorities
- Effective interpersonal communication skills; ability to interface with personnel at all levels
- Ability to respond professionally and effectively to incoming calls
- Exceptional attention to detail Must be punctual and reliable
- Willingness to learn and be mentored by others within the organization
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Salary commensurate with level of experience; benefits include medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, HSA, FSA and 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; vacation and sick leave.